Rojo, we're dumb! (CF ultimate Lair quest)

Chrisax
President

Rojo, we're dumb! (CF ultimate Lair quest)

Post by Chrisax »

Rojo and I attempted to do the last Lair quest in Carpathian Fangs' Lair (a place I can -cautiously- solo for most parts).

This quest takes place underground, in a warehouse zone populated not by just nightmare mobs but by "skull" ones (See FAQ: Monsters rating, powers, and symbols http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... =98&t=7195), all mobs having easy social or proximity aggro.

This quest is normally a quest for a group of five / four, especially due to many stuns paralyzing you sooner or later.

Rojo and I managed to get to the terminal -our goal- and hack it. Then we had to defend it against waves of NM mobs. We were able to face several, until we finally lost with the feeling with we were not that far from making it.

And, a while after we left, I noticed in my inventory a Tesla Coil, obtained in another lair mission which is a pre-requisite to be able to get the last mission... And guess what? The text of the last mission specifies (to a team!) that having Tesla Coils from the previous mission is highly recommended.

So... we had in our hands the help we needed: Tesla Coils to pop...

#-o Let's read the f**** manual next time! :burst: