Im new and stuff - Shadylink/Incesticide

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Incesticide
Baby Leet

Im new and stuff - Shadylink/Incesticide

Post by Incesticide »

Hai! So you may know me as Talawn/Tubzz/Shadylink and I just joined on my new doctor Incesticide! I plan to be taking it to 220, and I wanted to be a Paladin! So here I am. I'm really good friends with Tommy and such...so be nice to me and stuff! Thanks for the invite guys!
Chrisax
President

Re: Im new and stuff - Shadylink/Incesticide

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome Shadylink/ Hope to see all your chars in AP some day, once you have seen that Tommy doesn't bit inside AP and everyone is nice and kind. :)

Note : application processed online as Shadylink is well known by Tommy and some other AP's.
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Glad you finally joined us :D
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Just a quick tip, applications are faster when you don't know tommy. Saying you do is a big red flag on the application!! :P