Recruitment Request

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Enato
Baby Leet

Recruitment Request

Post by Enato »

Hi guys, I would like to join AP. My main is Enato, I've been playing about 2 years and have only been in one org (CoH).

AP was recommended to me by Greasegirl and Chrisax will vouch for me (hopefully).
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Recruitment Request

Post by noobas »

Hi Enato

As a transfer from COH (alliance), it's a fast track recruitment process.

Basically, you should be well aware of the code of conduct which is needed for alliance relay chatter, and the language rules etc.

(just review them though as AP and COH may be slightly different) - located in this forums.

then Chris or another officer can invite.

Have you communicated your leaving with COH leadership? Is COH leadership active enough that you can even???

Anyway, we'll see you in game shortly,

Jetson/Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Enato.

Enato's application has been handled online directly because of the very special circumstances Noobas pointed out.

Doolittle and Enato handled it with CoH, based on what they told me.
tommytanker
Maxi Leet

Post by tommytanker »

Welcome to AP Enato :D