Klobslobs/Almens Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Klobslob
Baby Leet

Klobslobs/Almens Application

Post by Klobslob »

Hey there, I usually go by Klobslob on fourms and Almen is my AO character. I am here to apply for the Athen Paladins. I'm still quite new to the game, Almen is my 2nd char. Restarted once I knew how to properly distribute my IP. I've been playing for 6 days and I love it! So I decided to apply for an organization. I am hoping you guys and gals can teach me some things :D

I have read the Code of Conduct and Org chat recommendations.
thanks for your time!
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Re: Klobslobs/Almens Application

Post by Backstabbah »

Hey there and thank you for your interest in Athen Paladins!

- Please join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Deadwreck) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Backstabbah / Deadwreck / Rightaboveit
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson /politico / front242
Nanomace / Macer36
Tommypinetti / tommysoldja
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

- and, so, we will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with you.

See you soon in AO, good luck with your application!
Last edited by Backstabbah on Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!
Chrisax
President

Re: Klobslobs/Almens Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello and welcome on forums :)

Great you already read our code and recommendations; now let's just do as explained above! See you in-game.