Recruit

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
GergBeeech
Baby Leet

Recruit

Post by GergBeeech »

Carver
random times of the day, in time zone -6
GergBeeech
Baby Leet

Recruit

Post by GergBeeech »

Alts: GoreStep l Elitist l Cuff l Cleveland
I would like to join Athen Paladins because i just recently came back from a very long break (roughly around two years), and you guys are some of few orgs that are still around and that i remember and i think that speaks a lot about an org. I just recently joined the org named "New Order" but was there shortly after realizing that a lot of them do more sloob stuff and not as active as i would like an org to be. I searching for a org that i can possibly help out in with buffs and what not, and also be able to possibly level up with other people in the game with and twink with other people as well.
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Recruit

Post by Boomer »

Welcome to our forums Carver, Please take time to read Our Code of Conduct listed here:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

If you read and agree to them please reply here.

I saw Span had some type of interview with you, and already invited you to guest chat. If your -6 GMT your the same time as me so maybe we can meet later. There were some questions that were not brought up in the interview so we can just meet and knock them out whenever you come back online.

Looking forward to seeing you in game

Boomer