App Rizo

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Rizo
Baby Leet

App Rizo

Post by Rizo »

Hello,

I've played AO on and off for several years. I just recently returned, however, and am looking for a fun and active org to call home. I have a handful of characters. Currently I am working on my MP (lvl 117). I see you guys hanging out by oag all the time. Seems like a close knit community. And from what I've read, one that is about helping it's members grow. I am all for this, and always willing to help where I can. I am anxious to learn and grow with you, and I hope to become a stronger asset with time. I'm sure there will be an interview process, and I'm sure you have lots of questions for me. I look forward to speaking with you soon. I appreciate your consideration.

Regards

Active Toons:
Mrkingpin (Crat lvl176)
Rizo (MP lvl117)
Dinkx (Fixer lvl44)
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Re: App Rizo

Post by Backstabbah »

Hey Rizo!

And welcome to our forums, you are correct, we strive to be as close of a family as we can. :)

Steps to continue your application: Find any member of AP (OAG, Vangs Ramp, as you already konw where we hangout), ask them for an invite to our org bot guest channel, His name is Bobsan. From there an Officer can get in contact with you, and we can do your ingame interview.

Prior to this interview, it is best if you have already read the:

Code of Conduct - http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

Recommended Org Chat Guidelines - http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

See you soon ingame!!!

- Drew
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!