Sammyman's Application :D

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sammyman
Little Leet

Sammyman's Application :D

Post by Sammyman »

Hrmmm where to start...

I have recently come back to AO after about a 1yr break. I have a few toons in an org at the moment, but it is fairly dead, and pretty much everyone I knew (before I had quit) have left.

I am wanting to bring my brand new toon into AP, he is a keeper, and going to be my s10 toon (as I have never made a toon for s10, this will be interesting).

Personal AO history:

Started playing in 2003, played for a couple years, then quit for a year, then random starts and stops here and there. Me and the wife pretty much always play together, and usually duo. Though now I am working night shift, and have 10-11 hrs each work night to play, so I have to do a lot of soloing lol. That is what brought me here, I am sick of playing for 5-6 hours without a peep going on in org chat. It gets quite lonely.

I am just looking for a friendly org, where I can chat, possibly grab a team here or there, and basically just make some friends. I NEVER beg for items or buffs or OSTs (and I personally dislike people who do).

The highest lvl toon I have currently is a 210 shade, and I'll be making use of him to farm items for my new keeper.

Hrmmmm.... thats about it :)

/tell Sammyman if you are interested in interviewing me.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Sammyman's Application :D

Post by Elrojo »

Hey Sammy,

Welcome to the forums. First thing to do is to read our code of conduct. If you agree let us know. Then find an AP member and ask for an invite to the guest channel. Then you can be talking away in no time.

Few questions. Will you be moving all toons to AP and will your wife be moving too? She'd be welcome to apply. It's easier if you ever plan to share accounts.

What tinezone do you play in mostly?

Catch you in game
Sammyman
Little Leet

Post by Sammyman »

Thanks for the reply. I read the CoC and agree :)

I don't yet know if I would move them all, and my wife is definitely interested in having an org where there are ppl to talk to :)

We are both EST, so during my 4 days off of work I'd usually play anywhere from 8pm-1am. When working I usually play 8pm-5am.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Sammyman and welcome to our forums. :)

Thank you for already posting many details about you.

Thanks for reading our Code of Conduct, have you seen org Chat recommendations too?
(reminder: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68
and
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... f=8&t=1081)

In the game, we will welcome you on our guest chat channel so we can know each other better and you will have a first contact with AP and our members.

So, in AO, please contact any AP member and tell him/her you posted an application and you need a guest channel invite. You'll find usually APs at the Vanguards building near OA grid.

Or contact our officers, some names among many others:

Ceokittymeow/Mattykittymeow
noobasknight/noobastank/rodog
Grind42/Bobdc
Chrisax/Mekanos
Kosscrat/Kosstos
Hermesconrad/eltankjoo/elrojo
LordKosh/Demonga
Faros1978/clone78/amalia78
Wreakhavoc/Axits

See you in the game and good luck with your application! :)
Sammyman
Little Leet

Post by Sammyman »

cool, thanks for the info.

I got in guest chat tonight, and it definitely seems like an org I could fit into :)

Hope to join chat again tomorrow when I log on again.
Sammyman
Little Leet

Post by Sammyman »

Can I just rebump my old application if I want back in? :)
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Sammyman wrote:Can I just rebump my old application if I want back in? :)
Four years later, that was unexpected but why not!

So what have you been doing in the meantime in AO?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ya talked to him on AO forums and redirected him here.

As I recall he was in AP, then left AP then left AO immediately after.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Sammyman
Little Leet

Post by Sammyman »

yeah I've been away from AO for a while.

I had joined Events By Jill a bit after i left AP, but I did not really have the time for a heavy raiding org at that time, and I burnt out quickly.

I've mostly just been playing gw2 and poe, but I for some unknown reason got the itch to play AO again :) And some EVE online in that time as well.

edit: it seems i might have quit AO for 1-2 yrs after i left you guys, then it seems I came back and joined EBJ, then left again for another ~yr :P
Last edited by Sammyman on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kosstoss
Big Leet

Post by Kosstoss »

wb Sammy :)
Never underestimate anyone who is smiling.........
Sammyman
Little Leet

Post by Sammyman »

thx m8 :D