Application from Hettyson

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Shade-X58
Baby Leet

Application from Hettyson

Post by Shade-X58 »

Hello,
My name is Rik and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO on and off since 2000 and stopped playing in 2004.

I recently returned to Rubi-ka to find all my toons deleted and most ORGs I had known are gone.
I would like to join Athen Paladins Because it is an ORG from back in the days (feeling nostalgic).
I was referred to AP by a member i met at ToTW (toon name: Metaceo), I enjoyed camping some bosses with him so I'm taking up his refferal.

My time zone is UTC+01:00
I am an object and event security guard and body guard in training.
This makes for a hectic life and erratic play times.
I may be online all day for days, but may just as well have no time to play for weeks.

I have read and agree to the COC

As mentioned above i came back to find all my toons deleted and therefore have to start from scratch. My account is payed with all expansions and i have a fr00b account on witch I will make twink doctors at levels 25, 60 etc. for helping others power level, as well as some buffers and tradeskillers.

Payed:
Hettyson, Enforcer, 35/3/3, Clan
Ragnorie, Soldier, 15/1/0, Clan
Arlinnet, Engineer, 27/1/0, Clan
Angrysmurff, Agent, 10/0/0, clan

Fr00b:
Lausse, Doctor, 15, Neutral
Leannyan, Nano-Technichian, 25, clan

I will add more toons here as I make them.

As mentioned I am 10 years out of practice and may have trouble with even basic systems, abbreviation and activity's, so I apologize in advance for any inconvenience i might cause others.
Feel free to call me by my real name: Rik,
my favorite nickname: Shade
or my main toons name: Hetty

Thank You,
Rik
Last edited by Shade-X58 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 5 times in total.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application from Hettyson

Post by noobas »

very nice thorough application rik

Please join our org bot in game /tell bobsan invite (if you can't get in, please ask in clan OOC for an AP, and/or you're welcome to hunt for us around OAG and Vanguard ramp)

I buffed you a 131 yesterday - did you get your weap on?

I think you'll find a good environment in AP if you are a directed player which it sounds like you are.

Thanks for reading and agreeing to the COC. I'll try to find you in game tonight for an interview if you haven't had one when I log.

Cheers and thanks for choosing AP

Jetson/Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Post by Jakereaper »

Greetings, and welcome to our forums!

First of it all, are you sure that your toons have been deleted? I find it bizzare but I am not aware of what happened between 2000-2004 in the game.

Anyway it is, a new start can't hurt!

Good luck to your application and I sincerely hope to see more of you in the game. Welcome back to the game!
Yay
Shade-X58
Baby Leet

Post by Shade-X58 »

Thank you for your reply's,

Unfortunately I was not able to equip my styg, I was still looking for a way to buff my fast attack at the time and wasn't expecting a wrangle, though much appreciated non the less.

As for my toons, I wish I knew what happened to them, all I know is that my account was empty when I logged in, best i can think of is hackers or something went wrong during a server transfer.

Im looking forward to seeing y'all in game!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Hettyson and welcome to our forums.

Nice application, so, now, we just need to meet you in-game. :)

About your characters, you can always contact FC's Support (it's in your account pages) and ask them if they can find something. It's strange your characters disappeared. Unless they are very low levels, FC usually doesn't delete characters but sometimes gets the names back and rename the characters to "default somehting" etc.
Shade-X58
Baby Leet

Post by Shade-X58 »

Hi Chrisax,

I'm online right now, and will be for another 2-3 hours.
Currently on Bobsan with my alt Lausse.

I spoke with Noobas this morning but he was to busy for an inteview.
I also spent some time camping GoT with Genforced.

I'll see y'all in game!