Registration Alivanda Adversa

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Adversa
Baby Leet

Registration Alivanda Adversa

Post by Adversa »

Hi, my name is Quinn and I'm here to obviously apply for the Athen Paladins. I'm usually on the weekends and during the week in the afternoon (I get on around 4 Central Standard Time). I like the idea of this organization being like a family and helping each other out. It definitely shows a strong camaraderie among the players which I enjoy to see. So if you could consider letting me join your wonderful group I would greatly appreciate it.

My accounts are:
Artemis7 - level 39 Meta-Physicist
Alivanda - level 28 Adventurer

So as you can tell I'm relatively new to the game but I can learn fast and do know what I'm doing at least.
Thank You,
Quinn
Adversa
Baby Leet

Re: Registration

Post by Adversa »

Also I agree to the COC terms. And both of my accounts are Clan.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Thanks for the application Adversa,

When in game, plese try to find an AP and join our org bot (/tell bobsan invite)

Or just ask an AP for an invite.

Once in bot, if it's busy it may not be the right time to ask for an interview, but if it's quiet, politely enquire if an officer has time to do an interview with you.

Once that's complete we usually proceed to invite.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Adversa
Baby Leet

Post by Adversa »

Ok thanks!
Jakereaper
Strong Leet

Re: Registration Alivanda Adversa

Post by Jakereaper »

Adversa, welcome both to the game and to our Athen Paladins family!

I hope to see you more in-game and, if there's anything, feel free to ask around! I would be happy to help you out with anything I can :)

Good luck to your application!
Yay