Panatta current state and gameplan, sugestions wanted

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Panatta current state and gameplan, sugestions wanted

Post by Kebabbsan »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=194609

This is my current gear and setup at 218.

Atm focus is geting 220/DB quest -> Deck activation device/star -> Research/AIXP.

As this will be the first char i even try to get fully kitted i have no clue what will be needed in the end for Alphas but my guess is i need blue and red belt and a few tuning devices.

Profession star has some quest wich i havent started and i could get lucky doing Pande anyway.

Deck activation, well i guess its just a matter of keep doing 12m.

Just finnished all but Alappaa on the Penumbra Xan so hopefully i can have Alappaa shoulder soon and ive started on the Inferno spirit quest for the ring, wich i will finnish inbetween finding Inf grps i guess.

This is how far i am atm, i will def need help when it comes to higher ql symbs/alphas as i have no clue on how to get the stats up to those levels since its my first toon i will be atempting it on.

So, ofc in the end alien armor is the wa to go apart from some ofab part i dont think ill let go of due to the high crit.

Apart from this, any input and advice is greatly appreciated.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Re: Panatta current state and gameplan, sugestions wanted

Post by Elrojo »

Good job posting. Thats always the 1st step to improving.

I will say I have Zero experience with agents. However I will offer the following. Is this for PvP or PvE?

But yes the shoulders should be either 2x iGoC or 1x iGoC and 1xAlp shoulder

You need to infuse the CPU upgrade and the range increaser with the infusers from Gauntlet. These then give a better boost + NCU. Also you have a viral compiler, but not an infused viral compiler. Is this just due to database error? If not get the infused. This is from Alba.

You'll want to update the TNH belts to Xan with the multi-tuner that drops in LoX instances. If you can get in on some 12man you should find it eventually.

For the HUDs, I am only guessing. But an infused Nano enhancer from Alba is more nano than a coms relay. You've obviously addressed the stellar agent HUD thingo. You could try for the DB3 escape module (expensive or lucky). Alb also has an AS HUD something of aim or something. Id put that in, instead of the movement predictor. With the deck thats probably close to max range already.

I am not sure the capricorn bracer is better than the Combat bracer, buffing AS from albatrum.

In regards to armour, as far as I know its as much CSS as you can afford/farm

For getting alphas on to be safe have the following:

Alba bracer OR that bracer from zods (i forget the name)
+70 red belt
+70 Blue belt
BoC
Full med suit
All the DB gear (sleevesx2 covering & the combast chest for 25 str/stam)
Dehacked Fredrickson sleeves (+22 str/stam)
5ish Ability 6/6 mems from LoX (can be borrowed though)
5ish 300 infused yuttos NCU
Str/Stam guns
Intel/Psy guns

Basically you are going to be fine for agi/sense as an opi. You are going to need the others to be boosted as much as possible.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=191664

Here's a setup to aim for.

In shoulders are gauntlet (ideal for HP)

In the end you want about 17-18k HP, buffable up to about 25000 with OSB's, towers, raidbuffs.

This setup is good for PVP and for PVM anything will do, but I would focus on one aspect at a time while always watching out for a spare piece of CSS to pop up.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Post by Kebabbsan »

Basicly PvE, as i see it even if i may try PvP later on i primarily need 1 well kitted 220 to help alts and also to get the gear i would possibly need for PvP i still need alot of farming etc wich is easier in a well kitted PvE char.

Ive got fredrickson, str/sta guns and maybe not the best int/psy guns thats a matter of 20 min blitzing/rolling in any case ill get on that best slow moment i get.

This leaves me with farming the rest of DB gear wich seams not that hard as thers quite often an AP team for a run or two.

Allso figured red and blue belt6 would be needed and thats allso not to bad as the can be bought for not a fortune.

BoV is the big prob then, or well a matter of grinding iRaid possibly (wich isnt such a prob for me).

That setup looks alot like mine with the difference of being atrox and pvp focused btw, feels like the undefined goal i had more or less.

Regarding shoulders i think ill start of with 1 Alappaa and 1 iGoc so i will need help for an Alappaa run :).

Gauntlet shoulders sounds verry good aswell but heres the point were i will need atleast once or twice a grp that could show me the ropes and not kill me if i go wrong as i have never done nor do i exactly know how Gauntlet is done or works.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Just a note about DB dungeons: Ciclopes2 who is returning after years needs a serious armor upgrade and I planned to run DB 1 (best armor drops) and 2 for him, so maybe you can join. If not, anyhow, we'll do DB with you too.

Also we have several agents you can ask for regular advice anytime, like Vipr (Boedica), Reconsniper (Boomer), etc.
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Post by Kebabbsan »

Absolutely ill join.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

If you've got a decent tank (enforcer) and crat... FP doc agent can EASILY be the primary healer.

I've done DB2 with myself tanking, and myself crating, and I can tank aune forever, basically.

Nooooo problem.

I've done it as well with advy as main healer.

debuffs work wonders in there, and enf is a great tank due to 1. melee 2. big HP to suck up the hits while cloud is up

As long as you've got debuffs on aune 100%, the chance of her getting a hit on you while cloud debuff is on you is low (especially if you're quick), which means none of those stupid 10k crits.
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Post by Kebabbsan »

"Atm focus is geting 220", Check :D
DB gear and Quest
2xTnH Belt + tuners
Alappaa
Farm, farm farm... and farm

ohh yea and that litle Dreadloch Sniper's friend
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

make a list for yourself on your top post.

Start with the items that will make the BIGGEST change in gameplay for the least effort.

If I were you, I'd start like this:

WEAPONS
[[[[]]]
Angst of Xan (needs beast weap and WU)

UTIL/HUDS
vision device
ancient defender x2
escape module
sniper's friend
Stellar deck

BELTS /NCU
blue belt
LoX NCU 6/6 x2
DB ptotected infused mem (evades)
Infused morphing mem
infused hardcore NCU upgrade

ARMOUR
Gauntlet Shoulder (right)
IGoc (Left)
Haitte's sharpshooter hat (requires APE and 250+CSS hat)
CSS Pants
CSS Boots
CSS sleeves
Agent ring of aim QL 300
Apocalypse ring of sneaky dudes

IMPLANTS:

Artillery eye intelligent
Beta artillery eye
artillery right wrist intelligent
Beta artillery Rwrist

etc.
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Post by Kebabbsan »

Got most my Betas in, still missing RW and leg (rediculous GMI prices on RW and Legs Nodrop or Q if im not misstaken), sticking to syndicate brain and not going to use Ear i think.

And i finaly grabed a not to pricey combat board.

Alappaa Shoulders done.

DB quest done, allmost done with stellar just need beast kill.

Missing 2 small items to get my second APF nano aswell.

All in all starting to look like im geting somewhere.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I've got a beta RW arti for you.

PM me in game.
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Post by Kebabbsan »

great, will do :D
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Post by Kebabbsan »

Got the parts needed for APF nano from Boomer (Big thx m8) so i got all my best nanos :)
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Post by Kebabbsan »

Stellar Deck Finished thx to Verlion, and i happen to pick up a Sloth aswell, we will see maybe ill try something out with it if i can get hold of a WU :)
Kebabbsan
Growing Leet

Post by Kebabbsan »

Ohh i need the third and last SB, havent been lucky lately but im gona try some Inf easies.
Or if anyone got another better idea.

I think Bracer nr2, HUD and UTIL items are next focus, dont know all there is so will have to dig around abit. Then its Infused morphing and a couple belts and trimmer tools. Apart from AI armor its only research left after that.

Looking forward to a full Gauntlet and start on that part.