Application Deugh / Coughie

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Deugh
Baby Leet

Application Deugh / Coughie

Post by Deugh »

Hi my name is Deugh and this is my 1st MMO i have played for a long period which is 2-3yrs,I enjoy most aspects off the game.I am looking for a friendly and active org usually i am online between the hours of 17:00-22:00 GMT. looking forward to hopefully meeting and teaming with you all.

My Characters:
Coughie 220/30 Doctor
Stabsjoo 217/30 Shade
Stamaris 150/19 Keeper
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Deugh / Coughie

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Deugh / Coughie and welcome on our forums. :)

We met already online last night. Thank you for helping an AP member with Adonis quest too.

Now, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations Then meet us again in AO; join our guest channel so we can have asmall interview withoyu. :):

- you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
KIndredsolo / Kingin
Bustercratty
Backstabbah / Deadwreck / Rightaboveit
Grind42 / Bobdc
Jetson /politico / front242 / Noobastank
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

- and we will have online, as soon as possible, a small interview with you.

See you soon in AO and best wishes for your application! :)
Kindredsolo
Mini Leet

Post by Kindredsolo »

Hi
I have played Deugh for the past 6 months and he is a good player, We lvl our sold together and had fun doing it. We haved teamed a lot to get things done.

IMO, he will make a great AP, He offers his help and understanding of the game and does not look for anything in return.

Please consider his App with the highest

Tnx All

ps Told him I would put bad word in for him lol :D
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Most excellent to know, Kindred :) In that case, this can be a "fast track" application.