Queasy - Application to join AP!

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
queasy
Baby Leet

Queasy - Application to join AP!

Post by queasy »

Hello AP :) I have been playing since 04 very sporadically, as friend's stopped playing i would take a break for a couple of years. Now I've returned again but no longer know anybody. I was chatting to an old friend outside of AO who told me AP has a decent amount of people in my timezone (+10 AEST) and found one of your friendly members ustarlen near OA hill who led me to the website.

I am a mature gamer, married with 3 children (1 baby) so my playtime's can vary wildly depending on how much sleep i manage to get of a night time. I am a stay at home dad but i still wear the pants!. I have played a lot of MMO's over the years but AO has always been the one i come back too, like most people left ingame now i guess.

Looking for a fresh start with a nice group of friendly people :) PVM/PVP I'll do anything if it's with friends. A very helpful player i have plenty of knowledge to give a helping hand to new player's although my knowledge is outdated every time i come back :embarassed:

Currently I'm working on my come back toon Queasy, who is a level 60 Trader (paid). I'm a one toon person so i expect it to be my one and only for a long while. Always happy to chat if anyone wants to know anymore about me and i look forward to meeting you all soon :)

PS I Have read and agree to the COC
Chrisax
President

Re: Queasy - Application to join AP!

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Queasy and welcome on our forums :)

Indeed, AO is a game people often come back too, and we are happy to welcome the ones who are back, like you.

We have no doubt you will make new friends in AP and can find a mature and family-like environment to play with us.

You already read our Code of Conduc, so that's a good step. Now we have to meet online.

So, please join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

You can also do /tell bobsan !invite (bobsan being our org bot): depending on the information FC's servers will send to our mob, you might be able to join the guest channel directly.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Kindredsolo
Bustercratty
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Jetson /politico / Noobastank / front242
Eltankjoo / Elsneaky / Elhealj00 <- those "00" are zeros / Elspeedy / Hermesconrad
Backstabbah / Deadwreck / Rightaboveit
Maycrat / Mayhemdealer / Havendoc

and we'll continue online with a quick chat and your invite if all goes well! :)

Feel free to tell us when you think you'll be online so we can try to catch you faster. :)

See you soon and best wishes for your application.
queasy
Baby Leet

Post by queasy »

Thankyou :) I will be online for most of today/tonight i have been in the bot also but the kids take my attention alot so usually semi afk but i do check in
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I'm in brissie, I heard you're from aus.

I'll be online tonight so if you're on I'll try to find you for an interview/invite.

We also got Rojo who is from north brisbane as well. well, like mooroochydore or something.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
queasy
Baby Leet

Post by queasy »

Hello Noobas yes I am from Melbourne, you were logging off as i had logged in tonight but I seen you mention you're coming back on. I will be online until around 10:30-11pm tonight, if you send a message and i don't reply I'm putting the kids to bed etc but will be back on