Jetson Final Setup

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

Jetson Final Setup

Post by noobas »

I've given this a fair bit of thought the last few days.

In general, this isn't the ONLY setup I'll use, but, this will probably be the primary usage.. like, main PVP setup etc.

It's a bit lower HP than I originally figured on, but, it's going to be a lot of fun to play.

I've got lots of AR and a LOT of perks to hammer people with.

The only problem that I can foresee is the 10ish second swap time on TS for reserch hud (I figure I'll IP perception to 1101 so I can swap snipers friend and hud 3 for 150 nano skills)

This will give me the most amount of perks to send into AR and healing, and it'll provide the most robust method of combatting the low nanoskill armour setup.

FYI, engi's don't cast in combat, and, therefore there is no reason to use nanoskill armour or huds/utils in ANY slot.

So, max add dmg and max pistol/shotgun/AAO and grenade and it's a winner.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=177012
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Jetson Final Setup

Post by noobas »

I'm going to heavily consider using:

Yatamutchi Movement Predictor
http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=88374

In Hud 1.

Obviously swappable depending on situation. (Tara, no point, war, however, obviously a good choice)

Also, somewhat obviously, the offense research Hud3 is a possibility as well.

In fact, my original setup included the offense hud but not the scope. I'm not 100% sure I like the scope, for a couple reasons:

1. Add damage on the research hud is extremely useful in producing consistent AS's
2. The 60 AAO is obviously better for landing perks.
3. I'll have capped recharge on AS with all the normal gear on already.

the flip side is that a crit on the onehander easily makes up for the add damage, and, high Aimed Shot criticals are extremely useful, plus having the range is a significant bonus for the squirrely kiters.

The setup with the targetting scope AND the yatamutchi produces a monumental "Weapon range 112 "

which means that you can hit targets at 100%+112% of the weapon range of the weapon, now, for reference, the Enchanted Eye Onehander has a fairly small range of:

12 m

so: 12m+12*1.12=25.44m

Which happens to be the same range as pistol perks and AI perks. So, this actually makes a lot of sense. If you have the same Wep range as pistol perks you can pretty much work quite efficiently to maximize your productive damage using key binds... chase your oppponent, spam your key binds and then run away.

works nicely. on the other hand, this will give me MAX range on my AMEP at 40m. nice for popping one last burst on a fleeing target.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Dunno if anyone knows about Engi TMS...

But, if you look at this setup, I have 9% static reflect proj dmg

rrfe =30%

engi's have a proc called congenial encasement for 13%

Add a reanimated cloak of the healer (http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=274732) for a solid 15 seconds at 15% DTN (without the damage to nano part)

for a total of 67% proj reflect for 15 seconds.

Make it nicer with:

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=210699 6%

for 73%.

Not bad.

Pop coon with all that up and thats basically 40K worth of projectile dmg absorbs
add the rest of it up and you got basically 100% immunity for at least 15 seconds even if you're called. (Plus I got 7 special blockers on top of that :P)
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

DTN doesn't stack with reflect, it will reduce the incoming damage by 15% independently of if you have other reflects running AFAIK, you also need to be wearing the healer cloak to use the effect on it.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

yea! It's great!

It's the best kind of reflect/damage soaker there is.

Anyway, I don't have it yet, but I'll put it together for dueling/ etc.

So far, the setup works great, I'm using offense hud 3 instead of TS+SF atm and seems to work nicely.

I have not IP'd shotty, fling, or grenade or any evades, and ranged init parked at 1k.

I'm still considering my IP situation, and, I'm still finalizing perk setups.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

I won ACDC this morning on Jetson.

first one I ever won... so I'm very excited.

And, I'm also very excited because I'm now FINALLY finished my setup on Jetson.

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=195606

Here's what I'm currently using.

I'm now contemplating an IPR and redoing my equip with perks in Demolitions instead of mechanic. Demolitions paired with Freak strength is just insanely scary, both in duels, and in Mass PVP when chasing a doctor.

Demolitions is a really nasty perkline... great for duelling, but I don't duel a lot.

My setup is stupid good though. I have all the gadgets and stuff and fully self buffed with scillirion scones, stims and raid buffs I'm sitting at about 3k AR (low, but I'm a support prof), 1750+ AS skill (awesome), 22k HP (holy jesus), and over 800 Selfed add projectile damage which is epic for DPSing

Basically, this setup is perfect. the ONLY thing I'm seriously contemplating is redoing my setup for higher burst:

300 implant RA with burst/AAO
Swapping out the 300 AS/intel/Pistol eye for a 280ish EOE (loss of AS skill, Gain Pistol/fling/Burst/Crit/Weap range)

But the AS skill is so crazy important that I'm not sure if it's the right move. If I swapped it out for EOE, I could really pull out a nice Grenade setup as well if I kept in the Alpha Rarm. (you can use grenade perks while using pistols)

All in, however, these are peripheral adjustments, and the overall package now just WTF owns.
Elrojo
BacoTroll

Post by Elrojo »

Gratz on ACDC
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

=D> grats!