Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Application

Post by Reapermann »

Hello Athen Paladins, I would like to submit my 219 Soldier and some other alts for recruitment. My soldiers name is Reapermann and I also have a MA name of Toughy and I have a few support toons in my org of Enigma to help out in any way I can. Thank you for the consideration.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application

Post by noobas »

Thanks for choosing AP reaperman

Please find the Code of Conduct, Language rules and other guidance documents here:

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=75

While in game, please try to contact an AP (usually Clan OOC is sufficient to ask around), and ask for a bot invite.

Once in bot, just check to see if there's any activities you could join in on, and once you've done that check who is online and if you see an admin, you can request an interview.

Cheers,

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Reapermann, welcome to our forums. :)

Noobas already said the essential. I'll add a few things.

First, when we invite, we invite a person, so all your alts are welcome automatically.

So, as Noobas said, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them

Then, as Noobas said also, in AO, join our guest channel in the game: you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, please try to send me (Chrisax) a tell. Or ask some officer or members (only a few names here)
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bellatrix / Carpediem
Kinforcer / Kindredsolo
Ustarlen / Bellorum
Pinktastic / Pinkgasm
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Bustercratty

and we'll continue online with a quick chat and your invite if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members. :) (We have raids every day)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Thank you for the warm welcome. Sorry for the late reply. I have read the CoC and Chat rules and I fully agree with the rules. Looking forward to meeting an officer and chatting some more.