220 PVP trader

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
noobas
Leetissimo!

220 PVP trader

Post by noobas »

Ya, ya. I know traders getting a nerf bat from hell in 18.7

But there's 13 pages of discussion and hopefully Michi can denerf the nerfs a bit.

The basic premise of this trader build is to retain 99.5% of the tradeskilling capacity that sookie currently has.

Realistically, there should be no problem here, there is a lot of wiggle room with 160 TSkills available via the city lab that we've been able to do without up to date.

The plan for this trader is not just a debuff monkey, but also something that can significantly contribute to SURVIVAL in my PVP box. That means the char that gains a spot has to offer something valuable that hasn't been already added by other toons.

The box currently has:

Crat (Combat remodulator) heavy rooter/debuffer/nuker/pet DPS/ major evades/AR booster
Keeper (2HE) heavy melee damage/damage booster/ moderate evades/AR booster/hit blocker/ passive/active perk healing
Advy (pistols) heavy ranged damage (medium AS)/ secondary nano heals / secondary evades booster/ moderate damage booster
Engi (pistols) light ranged damage (light AS)/ heavy pet damage / spec blockers/ reflects
MA (bow) light ranged damage (heavy AS) /primary healer (in 18.7)/OSB evades/crits
Trader (Silverback) moderate ranged damage (heavy AS) /tertiary healer / Offense debuffer / skill booster / AAD/ -crit resist debuffer for towers

The MA is swappable with a doctor if I decide I don't like MA healing in 18.7, and can build doctor for PVP healing fairly easily but working on trader first.

Basically my new plan is to make ALL toons superevaders which works really nicely with a trader to debuff high AR opponents.

Crat - 4500 static evades
keeper - 4200 static evades
advy - 4400 static evades
engi - 3900 static evades (4200 with trader debuffs on target)
MA - 4000 static evades in zazen
trader - 4400 static evades with CP

So I've got non-evade profs in all out evade setups (engi / MA becomes a borderline evade prof in Zazen at -550 evades at 220, so he needs a more evades oriented setup to be able to be "evadey")

Basically this team makes any opponent need MR to hit any of my toons unless they have a crat/keeper/towers/raidbuffs in their team.

I need a few items to finish the setup on sookie, but basically this is what I'm doing:
http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=199897

Missing trader OFAB backpiece and Gauntlet Rshould. I'm not including ACDC on this build but there's a spot for it in Util 3. in 18.6 trader rolls with a green hud 3, in 18.7 probably go with scope due to silverback nerf.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: 220 PVP trader

Post by noobas »

Interestingly..

Even without Zazen, this team actually has pretty reasonable healing with trader in it.

basically on an /assist leader /assist target HEAL I've got:

Matrix of Ka (~1.5k-2k)
BoL (2.5k -3.5k)
IHH (1.8k)

So basically 7k healing available every 7-8ish seconds on target, with lay on hands/ CT on keeper, regular pulse healing, 3 profs spamming bio rejuv on CD (1/10s approx.), 3 BR's (if I can get it off), awakening (advy) which does 4500 heal on a 2m CD

The trick is using the heals needed in a box, not over healing, and still having heals up when damage lights up after the initial barrage is dealt with.

Zazen will add another 5k healing and boost team/individual healing significantly.
Rulzern
King Size Leet

Post by Rulzern »

Keep in mind that IHH will drain you for 518+(add. dmg / 2) damage when you use it, with a bunch of add damage in team it will add up.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

ya if I'm "spamming" it you're right.

Realistically though, keeper heal ticks and bio R spam will totally outheal it not to mention 170+ HD, team heals, etc.