Application Leuchti

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Leuchtrakete
Baby Leet

Application Leuchti

Post by Leuchtrakete »

Hello there,

my name is Leuchti (Mario) and I would most likely be the soon to be newest member of the Athen Paladins. As I already stated, my RL name is Mario, I am 27 years old, I originate from Austria and I recently returned to AO after an 8 year hiatus. I have been back for about 2-3 weeks now and I am slowly finding my way back into the game.

I have been taken in by a different Org (The Asylum) quickly and while there are a handful of very nice people there, most of the Org is either dead and or filled with people that spend their time playing with their own alts on their 2nd/3rd etc. account and/or are playing an small, established groups.
This makes me feel like I have been playing a slightly enhanced SinglePlayer game for the last couple weeks, which is kinda sad, and not what I look for in an Org and I am quite confident that AP will have a different feel to it.

So if there are any questions concerning my person just shoot away.

Ps, this is a list of my toons as requested by Bobdc:

"New"/1st Account:

Natario (210 - Crat - Main)
Mcmuffins (134 - Enf - Soon to be S10 twink)

"Old"/2nd Account:

Avoriche-1 (195 - Doc - will probably see the most play on that account)
Blueberri-1 (170 - Trader - TS/wrangle whore)
Roadrunner-2 (151 - Fixer - My first AO Char ever, shall get at least to 200+ in the upcoming weeks)
Roadodendron (207 - Shade - My old main, currently no intentions of reactivating unless i am fond of a carpal tunnel syndrome ;) )
Roadiesche-1 (168 NT - kinda dormant too atm)
Mouraine-1 (163 Adv - see Roadiesche-1)

- Leuchti
Chrisax
President

Re: Application Leuchti

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Leuchti :)

Welcome on our forums. :) And welcome back to AO as several old-timers we welcome in AP where they can find a new home.

Thank your for posting your very complete application. Nown please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
Then, in AO, please join our guest channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann
Crazi / Stokken /Crazidoctor
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2 / Sookie
Chrisax / Mekanos

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)