Application to join

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Application to join

Post by Xandramas »

Hiya, I'm Xandramas and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I have been playing Anarchy on and off since 2005

I have found that during my last (lengthy) break my current org (New Order) has pretty much died - there's usually just me on and it's quite lonely!

I live in the UK, and play at various times of the day - shift working and family life permitting!

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

I have many characters as I am an alt-oholic, they are all clan and I'll list just the paid ones below:

Sheepworrier - 220 Adventurer
Zandramas - 215 Fixer
Xandramas - 214 MP
Aurillie - 201 Trader
Xhandramas - 187 NT
Sheepthug - 183 Enforcer
Sheepdotcom - 172 Crat
Sheepvet - 163 Doctor
Burrstgurrrl - 139 Soldier
Torquey - 120 Engineer

As you can see, Sheepworrier is my highest char, but I seem to have developed a complete amnesia for how I did most of the things on him, so I've kind of parked him until I get back into the game!

I hope you look favourably on my application and I look forward to re-learning this great game with you!
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Application to join

Post by stokken »

Hi xan :)

welcome to the forum :)
you can never quit ao its part of your blood , played it once and your trapped for life :)

I see you have read our COC , have you read the rules also ?

when your online please join our guest channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann
Crazi / Stokken /Crazidoctor
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2 / Sookie
Chrisax / Mekanos

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well!
:apc:
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

Sorry, I have indeed read the rules, it was just that I read them last night at work and then did this application when I got home, so I forgot to include it in post !

Thanks for the info, I'll keep an eye out near Ramon as I know you "hang" there :D
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

what char can we likely catch you on?
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

I'm doing a lot of missions with aurillie, so I will be on that char later on
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Xandramas :) Let's meet online soon then. Thanks for already reading our Code of Conduct.
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

I'm trying :biggrin:

nobody is replying to my /tells

[edit] all good now :)