Joining AP

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
jake7a13
Baby Leet

Joining AP

Post by jake7a13 »

Hi :) I would like to join your org please :) I am a level 150 Agent named Twnkzor, I'm currently a member of Crimson Assassins, but the org is almost dead and org chat is like a ghost town. I'm currently new to clan and I'm looking for a Friendly and active org :) Hope to hear from you ingame! Many thanks :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Joining AP

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Jake/Twnkzor thank you for considering to join Athen Paladins please take a look at our Code of Conduct page and let us know if you agree or disagree with the CoC. You can find it here...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

Then look for any member to invite you to guest chat and an officer will contact you as soon as they can, during daily raid times it may be difficult to get a hold of an officer for an interview so please don't be discouraged.

Some of the officers you might try to get a hold of are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Please read rules also and welcome the forum :)

http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=68

you say your new to clan?
if you have omni toons please list them , it just so we know :)
:apc:
jake7a13
Baby Leet

Post by jake7a13 »

Fixxxx - 212 Fixer
Breakbad - 172 Enfo
Healzjoo - 194 doc (turning clan once I can affourd a Application)
Ironforgh - 150 NT (already clan, no current org, Inactive for a while, stripped long time ago and never regeared)
Crana - 100 Trader
Cptburstalot - 100 Soldier

And a few other chars that I don't play or remember names/levels of :) But those are my main chars you find me on :) Including Twnkzor ofc!

It's currently 03:56am here so I'm heading to bed now, I'll be logging on tomorrow in a hope to see a reply here and look forward to hopefully talking to an officer and getting an invite to org :) hopefully my Omni alts and background won't put you off hehe :D
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

There is no problem with having omni alts
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Jake/Twnkzor and welcome to our forums. :) Reapermann and Stokken said everything already,so let's meet you online. We have many returning players who are joining su or already joined, and they find a new family in AP.
stokken wrote:There is no problem with having omni alts
As long as the alt doesn't do tower wars vs Clans, or Tara vs Clans, nor helps the Omni faction in any manner with Tara and wars. :!: :!: :!:
jake7a13
Baby Leet

Post by jake7a13 »

Never done a tower war before and Never been to Tara before either :) I'm currently online logged into Twnkzor, If any officer could PM me for a chat that'd be great :)
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Any member can invite you to guest chat :)

edit i need to learn to read the whole sentence :p
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Reapermann wrote:Hi Jake/Twnkzor thank you for considering to join Athen Paladins please take a look at our Code of Conduct page and let us know if you agree or disagree with the CoC. You can find it here...
http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

Then look for any member to invite you to guest chat and an officer will contact you as soon as they can, during daily raid times it may be difficult to get a hold of an officer for an interview so please don't be discouraged.

Some of the officers you might try to get a hold of are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Stokkes the blind man also known as Post Booster :P