Digital's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Digital
Baby Leet

Digital's Application

Post by Digital »

Hey there. My name is shawn aka Digital. Been a long time on and off player of AO. Just came back to AO a couple weeks ago, looking for a active org to be a part of. I have 3 accounts right now with various classes and levels. Currently working on a keeper. Recently had shoulder surgery so im on pretty much all day right now lol. Looking forward to hear back.

I also agree to your COC

Digitalkeep keeper 91/8 Clan
Digitalengi Engi 201 Omni
Digitalanger MP 143 Omni
Digitalenfo Enfo 121 Omni

and many more.

Slowly changing to clan toons also
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Digital's Application

Post by noobas »

Welcome to AP forums

Thanks for choosing AP, in game you can ask for a chat bot invite via clan OOC, or head to vanguards (beside OA grid) and holler in vicinity for an AP to invite you.

In chat, please mind the language rules and try to engage in any activities going on if you're of appropriate level/gear.

You may politely request a interview, but keep in mind that officers are busy so they have other demanding issues to attend to.

you can check who is online with !online and anyone of rank squad commander or higher may be able to point you in the direction of an officer.

Good luck with your app and see you in game!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Re: Digital's Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Digital and welcome on our forums; good to see another long-time player wanting to join us.

Welcome to Clans too with all the characters you are switching to the bright side!

It's great you already read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations. So, now, please, in AO, join our guest channel so we can talk together and meet. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid in general.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, send a /tell to some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

We will then have a small interview with you and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)