Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
thegamingguy
Baby Leet

Application

Post by thegamingguy »

Hiya, my name is TheGamingGuy (IGN: Gilliana) and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I used to play from around 2009 - 2011, and I actually had a lvl. 220 Bureaucrat that was pretty well geared out to boot. But I got too addicted and had to delete everything to get away from the game for awhile. Things are much better now, and I just re-joined the game after the new 18.7 patch.

I quickly learned that I remember next to nothing from when I played, lol. But I like that the org is active in raiding, and already people have been very friendly and helpful to me. One of the best parts of an MMO is finding an awesome organization to have crazy adventures with, and bond and enjoying the company of. Thanks!
Last edited by thegamingguy on Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chrisax
President

Re: Application - Gilliana

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Gilliana :)

Welcome on our forums and also welcome back to AO; we're sure you'll find your way fast again especially if you're in our family. :)

Now, please, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
Then, in the game, please join our guest channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
thegamingguy
Baby Leet

Re: Application - Gilliana

Post by thegamingguy »

I have decided to go with a different organization at this time, and I thank you for your consideration. I did remain clan though so hopefully I can join everyone in battle sometime against Omni! :D

I wanted to mention it here, in case someone wanted to close/delete this thread. Thanks so much!
Not a guy. :/