Application ChiefOwens

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
ChiefOwens
Mini Leet

Application ChiefOwens

Post by ChiefOwens »

Hello my name is ChiefOwens and I would like to join Athen Paladins. I played Anarchy Online for about 6 months when it first came out. It was buggy and I crashed a lot so I quit. I got an email this week about big changes and looked to see what was up. I seen the new engine and wonderful changes in the forums. I bought the expansions and resub'd after playing a few hours. Love the game!

I am a disabled veteran but I returned to work with my wife working at a large chemical company from home. I work a couple hours a day and the rest I try to do therapy, take care of the yard, etc. Playing games with others is good therapy for me.

Since I am basically new to this, I am looking for a home. I read about you guys and you seem active. I enjoy PvM so you all seem right up my alley.

My time zone is US CST or -5 GMT I am usually online off and on at all hours of the day. I work part time from home so my times I work flex.

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

Please list the names, professions, and levels of all your characters

ChiefOwens Soldier 23 Neutral (at this moment)

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to talking with someone.
NSDQ
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application ChiefOwens

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Chief, let me say 1st thank you for your service and welcome back to AO. You've done all the work now the easy part is to ask in ooc if any AP members are on for a guest chat invite or swing by Old Athens grid and you can see members hanging out at what we refer to as "Vangs" for the Vanguard Building just a wee bit west of the grid. Once in guest chat you can visit members or maybe even be able to join up for missions or dailys etc if lvl range permits. An officer will contact you asap for an interview. Some of these officers are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Hope to see you in game and org soon.
ChiefOwens
Mini Leet

Post by ChiefOwens »

Thanks mate! Is that area in Tir by chance? Navigation isn't my strong point in this game yet...
NSDQ
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

It is just by old athen grid
:apc:
ChiefOwens
Mini Leet

Post by ChiefOwens »

Thanks, I found it after a long search. Helped to teach me how to navigate again.
NSDQ
ChiefOwens
Mini Leet

Post by ChiefOwens »

Been hit or miss trying to get into chat. I have read the rules and in game today trying to find an officer to speak with.
NSDQ