Elron lvl 142 looking for org

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Elron
Baby Leet

Elron lvl 142 looking for org

Post by Elron »

Hello there. Recent resub here looking for an active clan based org.

I have a few froobs accounts as well mostly for mule jobs or buffing. Elron is my main. If im not working or hanging with the wife Im prob in game.

:o
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Elron lvl 142 looking for org

Post by noobas »

Howdy and welcome to AP forums

Please read the Code of Conduct located here: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

And state your agreement or you may voice any grievance with it and we'll hear you out.

Please try to join the chatbot in game, by asking for an AP via Clan OOC, or by visiting vanguards ramp beside OAG in game.

When you're in the chatbot you can politely request an interview, but be warned that the officers are extremely busy right now so if you don't get one immediately please don't be alarmed.

Thanks for choosing AP and we'll talk to you in game :)

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Elron :)

Welcome to our forums. :) welcome back in AO too.

Thank you for your application and for considering AP a new home for you. AP is very active and you should be able to do a lot with us. :)

Please, take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
Also, in the game, please join our guest channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Hi Elron

Were you able to join AP chat (bot's name is Bobsan)?

Please try to get an invite to chatbot so we can proceed with your application.

Thanks kindly,

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln