Opusiene's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Opus
Baby Leet

Opusiene's Application

Post by Opus »

Hello everyone,

I am a returning player after the new 18.7 patch. My main is a 85 Bureaucrat (Opusiene). I have been looking for a corp to join and i feel that AP fits everything that i could ask for, a group of people built upon friendship helping each other achieve their goal and a community worth being a part off. I have also been helped by one of your members Sovngarde in Foremans which i appreciate very much.

I am agreeable to your Code of Conduct and the Chat Rules.

I hope to get to know you all better very soon!
Chrisax
President

Re: Opusiene's Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hi Opus and welcome back to AO with last patch, like many :)

Welcome also on our forums and thank you for your application. AP is indeed the friendly, family-like, type of org you're looking for.

What is your time zone for playing by the way?

I see you read our Code of Conduct, perfect. :)

Now, let's meet in the game. Please join our guest channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
Opus
Baby Leet

Post by Opus »

Apologies for forgetting the time zone.

GMT +4 . I usually play in the evening after 6PM GMT +4 until 1AM GMT +4.
So, 2PM to 11PM GMT.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Opusiene and welcome to our forums. And welcome to the org as well. :) Sorry for my late reply it has been one of those weeks.