Application for Cherib

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Cherib
Maxi Leet

Application for Cherib

Post by Cherib »

Hello my name is Cherib, and I would like to be considered for the Athen Paladins. I have been playing AO since late 2004 / early 2005 with a large break from around late 2011 until now.

The reason I would like to join the Athen Paladins, is it is one of the few guilds I now recognise (some players included), and the org I was in seems to no longer exist or whoever was left has moved onto other orgs...
As the Athen Paladins is a long standing org, I would hope to find a nice family type atmosphere were there would hopefully be a respectful and helpful atmosphere, and a lot of fun to be had.

My time zone is (whatever New Zealand happens to be) or +12 GMT I am usually online in the evening during the week, and most weekends

I fully agree to your COC (agreed)

Please list the names, professions, and levels of all your characters (or the most important ones if you have dozens of characters, and just say you have more) including alts on other accounts starting with your main. (AI levels and LE levels are not necessary but if you remember them, put them.).

Example:
Cherib MP 220/24
Quyan Trader 218/24
(random assortment of numbers given to me from FC) Crat 177/8
Jacyntha Shade 85/2 - currently playing

Also the following toons on another account I am trying to get reactivated (if FC reply to the ticket)
Geargrrl Eng 220/25?
Boomgrrl NT 220/22?
Jacythna Shade 220/25?
(others I cannot remember offhand, more than likely have grrl in the name)

and the froob alt bank account which thankfully held some items of help.

I prefer the PvM aspect of the game, but will be an additional body in tower wars if required.
I was a member of Leet Bloc, then Steadfast, then ARS

Thank you for your consideration

Cherib
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Cherib

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Cherib :) welcome back in AO, welcome on our forums too and thank you for considering us a new family for you :)

We indeed have many old players coming back and joining us, like you.

Now about your time zone means you will likely be playing between 7GMT AM and Noon GMT or so. Of course it's a low populated time frame in AO but you'll find good friends in AP, and during the weekends you'll be able to join even more activities. We are probably one of the most active org in that time zone though, and we want to push it in the near future.

Likely, it will be Noobas (Australia time zone, almost a neighbor of yours) who will meet you soon online but other officers can do it too, depending on what your online times are.

Its great you read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations; all fine.

In the game, join our guest channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242 (Australia)
Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

We will have a chat you and your invite will follow shortly after. :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
Yegga
Growing Leet

Post by Yegga »

Ahh a Kiwi that’s great; as a 9th State/Territory of Australia (haha had to do it) a New Zealander timezone player is a nice addition for the GMT +10/ +12

Hope your interview goes well :)
"Never look down on somebody unless you're helping them up"
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Cherib was interviewd by Noobas and invited, so it did go wll ;) Welcome!