Application for Hatad/Talaren

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Hatad
Baby Leet

Application for Hatad/Talaren

Post by Hatad »

Greetings Fellas.

Just got back to the game again after a long absense and noticed that <The Syndicate> has pretty much died out on me. Since i see many of you are still active and i know i enjoy playing with you alot. Some of you might remember me. I hereby apply to join the ranks of AP to keep swooshing around in the same manner as i've always have.

What i will bring to the table apart from some smaller crumbs is:

Hatad 220/24 Trader
Talaren 220/23 Bureaucrat
Marianne69 220/21 NT
Norn 213 useless doc

My Trader and Crat i think are decently geared and i love being a trader.... just gotta figure out how the fecking thing works now again after the time away.

Talk to me in game when you have a verdict!

/Tal
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Hatad/Talaren

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back Hatad :)

We know you for years and, also, you are in The Syndicate which is joining AP progressively, so your invite will be almost instant, after a minute of chat :)