Aggroboy (?)

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
senare
Strong Leet

Aggroboy (?)

Post by senare »

I have retwinked a bit but I am missing stuff to do next step and I am abit unsure what to do next :/

Toon Aggroboy (lvl200 ai30 le67) Enforcer

Goal setup ?

Current setup

I am considering using the SoW insted of the special hammer

I think i want to use the ofab cheast so i can use the green HUID again ...

any thoughts or advice ?
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: Aggroboy (?)

Post by stokken »

My hope for my enf is to do collector and hope i get a gold chest with a wu to use xan hatred. Would need boon of aries and halloween/nomad shoulders to get boon on . I dont know when aneversiry is but hope soon so i can farm 2x shoulders.im using sword of wonder at the moment and special axe.
i would prefer using panther and sow but since perk lines got changed i wont.
:apc:
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

If your online when i am , i can show you my setup but im not as far as you on ai and le levels
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Damn thats borderline sploit I think ;)

But could be really cool ... I havet been eying those 1HB mallets just couldn't figure out how to get into lox ;)

Seriously though what are the percentege for getting WU ?
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Not sure but chances for getting it in gold chest were increased in 18.7 patch
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Stokkes, I wouldn't advise this route, it seems very hard to do, and from my experience there are issues with keeping 1HE weapons out of OE.

If you're going pure 1HE it might work so what would you pair with hatred?

Broadly speaking however, 1HB>1HE because regular damage/fast attack hit harder, and Dpanther is proven doable and has an outstanding PVM/PVP debuff proc.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

I tested it some in s7 ... I brought doc (blodpump) and trader (doodi) along ... Leech went smooth and maid was doable altough little slow ... tower was fail but I think I went in to hard I got it down to 50% then i got swamped on adds nanovoiders etc lost doc and had no nano ...
Hade i been a bit more cool headed id pop dmg (mor etc) and finished of the nanovoidrs asap, then poped larvae for nano and layers but now I will havet to try again ...

anyways I was thinking id try to finish it of for now using this setup i am bit short on stamina so I need some in setup until i figured out how to get 1750 cl so i added adrenaline factory ... Also i am a little low on nanoskills until i finished twinking symbs and I do not have the Scorpio aim of anger i planned for util so going to use voral larvea... also Seattle for dual 300 hammer until little more finished ... Unless ofc there is some other suggestions ? ... so next is get 2 more infusers and then twink for 1500 cl and a second hammer.

Also was pondering IF i should go for 275 ofab panther or a 300 kyr hammer ( for proc) dont know if dual 300 panthers are doable ?
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

BTW, do you still need to do S7 before today's raid, senare? I said I would bring my enfo if you need. :)
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Well need isn't a good word for it as I dont need nothing from there but IF I can log on in time before ( not so sure and cant say before hand) raid i wouldnt mind doing 1 or more s7 runs id recon there are always ppl needing spec ed wepons and should the odd supple drop id guess I could find some use for it ....
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Well, I'll see if I can be there but, if not or if you can't, we can set a day to do s7 :) np
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

that's the same setup i'm using, except I have a Dpanther+SE 1HB atm because I haven't put on something better.

duel 300's is possible, but very hard. I saw a guy with Dpanth+300 panth a year or two ago.

if you're not insane, I'd go for Dpanth+275.

I think that's what I'll do once I get around to working on him. need Spec 2 before I do anything :/
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Well IF i go for the 275 why not use 300 kyr instead marginal diff and kyr have proc ? I am asking since ppl Seam to prefer ofab but idk why ?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

275 OFAB damage template = QL 300 Kyr'Ozch damage template.

Basically, it's almost an exact relationship at 275/300, however it has to converge at 0,0 so it becomes less different as you approach QL 25/50.

I'm not sure what the damage type is now, but it's irrelevant since enforcers have long lasting element buffs now which basically make it so that you can wear any different type weapons and still align damage.

That does make kyr a more viable weapon to choose. I'd also say that my personal preference is a type 112 300 hammer, since you get the glory proc.

Basically, 42 AAO + -250 AAD on target is a pretty big differential and will help a lot vs evaders in PVP, and also boost damage/crit rate in PVM.

Can't go wrong, really.
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

I have quite a few chars in the S7 level range and am willing to come along and help - shift pattern permitting!
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Kyr 112

Min Damage 300 (600)?
Max Damage 425 (725)?
Critical Modifier 300
MBS 2400
Mult. Melee 1500

Attack 1.50s
Recharge 1.50s

Skill to Cap Fast Atk 1800 (6s)

Ofab Panther Mk 6 QL 275

Min Damage 303 (606)?
Max Damage 432 (735)?
Critical Modifier 303
MBS 2384
Mult. Melee 1598

Attack 1.40s
Recharge 1.40s

Skill to Cap Fast Atk 1640 (6s)

Well ignoring the diff in requirements id say the diff is marginal ... both have chemical btw ... so with enough inits you will offset the difference in speed ... then its down to the proc ?

Would it proc more if i dual 2 kyr ?