Application for Mystishade

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mystishade
Baby Leet

Application for Mystishade

Post by Mystishade »

Hello, i'had play AO there is 7 years or something like this. I'm coming back cause I hear some new change in this game, and i always enjoyed the community within it.

I recently speak with a member of your organisation, named "Twangleman" who seems friendly, he helped me many times and gave me some answer.

I fully agree to your COC.

Mystishade shade 35/Clan
Katrinacrat Bureaucrat 138/Omni
Cherrynadoc doctor 132/omni
Nailie Meta-Physicist 100/omni

I'm french, so i speak english but i'm not very good for this. I think it's not a problem.

Thank you
Chrisax
President

Re: Application for Mystishade

Post by Chrisax »

Welcome back in AO, Lystishade and welcome too on our forums :)

The Community is indeed what makes AO unique, and the Athen Paladins family makes it even more unique. :wink:

Regarding the fact your mothertongue is French, there will be no issue with that. We have people from many countries in AP and everyone manges to understand each other.

En outre, certains de nos membres sont parfaitement capables de parler la langue de Hugo et de Voltaire. :wink: Oui, je fais partie du nombre.

If you are French, this also means you playing hours are among the most active ones in AO, and in an extremely active time frame in AP, even if we are active all the time.

It's great you already read and agreed on our Code of Conduct, so, now, the last step is, in the game, to join our guest chat channel. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, ask some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenfo
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Then, you will have a chat with one of us and your invite will follow shortly after, if all goes well! :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)