Application for Xtrememeta

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Xtrememeta
Baby Leet

Application for Xtrememeta

Post by Xtrememeta »

Hey Athen Paladins, I'm Xtrememeta... a level 180 MP. My character was born on Tue Mar 11 23:02:01 2003. Yep, I'm old... and only level 180.

As you'll see below, I enjoy playing alt characters. I've created and deleted dozens of alts over the years. Because of that, I have never leveled any of my characters to 220. However, I've kept my favorite characters and slowly leveled them up. I've had a renewed interest in leveling and getting my characters into the higher level activities that I always see on videos.

For most of the time I've be on Rubi-Ka, I've been a member of the Dark Crusaders. Back in the day, it was a very active group of friends. We all enjoyed going on missions together or just sitting in West Athen chatting for hours. DC is a great group of people, but very few are ever logged on these days. The chat channel is too quiet and during my typical gaming hours there are usually no other players online.

I want to continue playing Anarchy Online, but what always made it fun was the people. As I look around the OA Grid, I always see AP characters coming and going. It appears to be the active clan I'm looking for.

I'm located on the East Coast of the US (-5 UTC / -4 during DST) and usually play later at night (10 PM to 1 AM) and during random times on the weekend.

Clan
Xtrememeta MP 180/12/11
Xtremefixer Fixer 121/5/0
Xtremefists MA 100/0/0
Micaa Crat 45/2/7
Baconatorrr Enforcer 25/0/1
Beetiva Engi Clan 25/0/2
Donigan Engi Clan 25/3/4

Omni
Doyan MA 82/2/0 (social/gridstream)
Midknight88 NT 78/2/8
Skiper Fixer 61/1/1 (social/gridstream)
Mica89 MP 39/0/0

Neutral
Joobilee MP 25/2/0

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edit: I forgot to mention it in my initial post, but I agree with the code of conduct and appreciate that you have one in place. If you want to chat with me, I'm typically at the OAG handing out buffs between dailies.

Edit 2: My hope is to level both Xtrememeta and Xtremefixer as my "mains" and they would be the characters I would be on primarily. However, I'd like to have all my clan alts in AP if possible.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Xtrememeta

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Xtrememeta and thank you for considering AP as your org family. Now that you have joined our forums and submitted an application we need you to look here at our CoC and read and agree http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=8 Next step after that is meet you in game. You can ask any member at our hang out spot for a guest chat invite or find one via clan OCC. Then an interview will next. An officer will contact you for a little chat. Some of those officers might be:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf / Hornblower
Chrisax / Mekanos
Boomer / Bloodstripe
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / Front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Hope to see you soon. :)