Thedge application form and info.

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mastercook
Mini Leet

Thedge application form and info.

Post by Mastercook »

Hello

I have been playing AO for several years. However I have been inactive recently. I know most of the content with the exception of recent pfs and Sector 42, and can help with most of it after I re-familiarize myself with the game. I have 2 accounts with toons of many different levels including some 220's, but one account is inactive atm and I am only playing this toon for now. None of my previous toons is worth mentioning.
I'm mostly a PvM player but will help with towers if necessary. Would like to learn about PvP and make some twinks in the future.
Personal info: Expat living in the south of china. Active ingame usually between 10:00 and 16:00 GMT during the week, more versatility on weekends.
Chrisax
President

Re: Thedge application form and info.

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Thedge! Welcome back in AO and thanks for posting your application. :)

So, please, to begin with, please take a minute to read our Code of Conduct and org Chat recommendations and tell us if you're OK with them
Then, in the game, meet us: please join our guest channel so we can talk together and meet. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, send a /tell to some officer or members (only a few names here)

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienf
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson /politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Then, we will have a chat with you and your invite will usually follow shortly after :)

Please keep in mind that the persons able to proceed with your interview may be busy in a raid or helping members and can't immediately meet you. (We have raids every day)
Mastercook
Mini Leet

Post by Mastercook »

Just to add that I read the CoC and chat rules. I completly agree with them :)
Mastercook
Mini Leet

Post by Mastercook »

Hi again.

Now that I am "memberized" :D I would like to make a thread where I can try to organize some team activities during my play time. Indication on where to post and/or access to the relevant forum sections would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance and may the phatz be with you!!
Xandramas
Strong Leet

Post by Xandramas »

Thedge,
Perhaps you could make a post in

Org Life & Activities -> Raids & Events

to let people know what you want to organise?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

He needed permissions.

I think Chris sorted it out.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln