Malgre's application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Malgre
Baby Leet

Malgre's application

Post by Malgre »

Greetings, Paladins.

I'd love to join you because I feel the good old AO spirit in AP. Your members have always been the benchmark of wisdom, professionalism and competency, respect to the game and other players, friendship and unity ingame.
I've been playing AO since 2005 with some minor breaks. Currently my main is 220 keeper - Malgre. I enjoy playing one profession so I kinda never switch to alts. However, I have 2 other chars: Freebreeze and Gruzinichik, both mps, both inactive atm. I live in GMT +3 timezone, St. Petersburg, Russia. I do both PvP and PvM keenly, and mostly play in the evenings after work.
I'm familiar with your Code of Ethics and share its every statement.
Hope to become a part of Paladins fam soon. See you all ingame. Whatever your final decision upon my candidacy, always feel free to /tell Malgre if you ever need my help ingame.

Best regards,
Malgre
Chrisax
President

Re: Malgre's application

Post by Chrisax »

We could meet you while you were typing this :) So it's all done now. Welcome
Malgre
Baby Leet

Post by Malgre »

Thank you, Chris.

Can't express how glad I'm to be a part of Paladins' family.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

:apftw: Welcome again!