HI on Saturday :) 13-14/06

Mastercook
Mini Leet

HI on Saturday :) 13-14/06

Post by Mastercook »

HI (again) :)

Trying to organize a little HI farm around 10:00 GMT. First try will be on Saturday, second on Sunday.

Anyone wanting to participate please reply to this thread. Please check AOU guide for loot and placement of toons. All toons must be on gather point before starting raid, including alts. One designated puller will pull mobs one by one. Specially with higher level mobs use assist macro. If any experienced player wants to volunteer to be caller or organize the raid, just reply to thread. Otherwise I will try my best. Help very much appreciated, thank you.

Loot distribution:
Better have some rules.
People helping with a TL7 toon have priority, then TL6 then all the others. People posting first have higher priority than people who post latter. People who already looted cannot loot again items on wishlist before everybody else on the wishlist as looted.
Nodrop's not on anyone's wishlist are free but you must ask and make sure nobody else wants it before you loot. Yesdrop items not on wishlist are mine unless you convince me you need them.

Wishlist:
Mastercook (Thedge) TL7 toon: Soft ring with fluff, Glimmering magnetic ring, Flycatcher specs.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: HI on Saturday :) 13-14/06

Post by noobas »

Congrats on Flycatchers!
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Mastercook
Mini Leet

Post by Mastercook »

And thanks for help. Very much.

Got more poop and might make another try next weekend, same time. Need some rings for my alts. Any help appreciated. Since participants seem to be scarce we will roll nodrops as needed. Yesdrops will be given free only to toons who need them. Otherwise they will be rolled too.

Weeds are bad!!!! :twisted:
Twangleman
Leet

Post by Twangleman »

I also got some poop and a mighty need for flycatchers ;)
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Id need to get me some rings too ( the cl ones ) but i play mostlt late at night and not so often nowdays :( but IF ya catch me online id love to join !
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

I'm always willing to help with a Hollow Island raid.