quests?

Justmark
Baby Leet

quests?

Post by Justmark »

hi guys :)
just wandering, is there or can there be a time when people can get help with quests?
such as ado brain or with quest bosses and such?
stokken
Leetissimo!

Re: quests?

Post by stokken »

im sure if ask in org there will be ppl that can help , most of adonis brain is solo really but nice to have some help depending on your level , i cant help so much atm as im on holliday in spain .
If im logged on just give me a tell, i will see if can help you (mostly logged on chat only ).

I need to do pen quest on 3 toons when i get home , im sure we could do some of it together as long does not conflict with planned raids :)

killing bosses is normaly not a problem getting help , remember you can ask in alliance for help also :)
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Simple: make your list, speak up, and we'll find the right times to help. :)

Adonis quest is tough if you try it at "Adonis level"; some bosses are even impossible solo. But we'll help.

So just tell us what you need, and what your possible online times are. We'll find solutions. :)
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Well i am trying to get quest done on my NT so with abit of luck we could team up ... even if not idm helping IF you catch me online ... Just note that some quests are rather long id advice reading up on AO universe ... and trying to get as much of the running done before asking for help
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Use "!alts senare" in org bot to spot him as he forgot his NT name and I'm unable to say it offhand :)
Twangleman
Leet

Post by Twangleman »

Hmm, let me know when you're doing ado brain quest, i have an alt that needs it too :)
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Ofc ... also my NT is kiteboy