Fistuser's Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Fistuser
Baby Leet

Fistuser's Application

Post by Fistuser »

Hi,
I've recently returned to the game after seeing the games population boost since the new engine is live. Haven't played for around 2 years, used to know the basic as I only have a Lvl 97 MA. Looking for an active orginisation that will help me along and get familiar with the game again. This orginisation seems to be the perfect fit. I'll be operating in Australian primetime mostly and have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
I'll be online for a while so please send a tell to "Fistuser".
Thanks,
Fistuser
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Fistuser's Application

Post by noobas »

Howdy fist

Please read the Code of Conduct and general Org behaviour/language guidelines here:

In game, you can ask in Clan OOC for an AP to invite you to our chat relay, and from there we can easily get in touch with you for an interview.

You can also ask in chat for an officer and let them know you need an interview. Officers are busy though, so just be warned that an interview might take a day or two to organize.

You'll be happy to know we have a pretty sizable Australian/NZ contingent and I hope you'll find a few people doing activities in your timezone regularly.

Good luck and see you in game.

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Fistuser's Application

Post by Ultra »

Invited =D>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯