206 Nano-technician Spaceaxe

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Skinnymidwest
Baby Leet

206 Nano-technician Spaceaxe

Post by Skinnymidwest »

Hello!

Names Spaceaxe.

I am an oldschool player. I bought AO in 2001 and then SL in 2004. I played casually through LE and Xan.

After trying my hand at many other MMOs I am happy to return to AO to finish off my NT.

I'm looking for a friendly community with helpful personalities that want to get things done!

I am usually on 5PM-10PM EST 4-6 days a week.

Lately I've been finishing off SL quests and grinding to 220.

If accepted I have a few veteran friends who would like to join, one is an NT Professional (Decembersky).

We're both members of `Spirit`, but the population has fallen drastically and looking for a more rich gaming experience.

Thank you for the consideration and I look forward to talking to you soon!
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: 206 Nano-technician Spaceaxe

Post by noobas »

Howdy SpaceAce

Welcome to AP forums.

Please find the Code of conduct here, as well as behaviour guidelines.

In game, please holler on Clan OOC for an AP to invite you to The chat relay, once in, you're welcome to try to join level relevant activities (if invited/there is room) and you can hunt for an administrator/officer and request an interview.

We'll try to get you an interview in the next couple days you're online.

See you in game!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
stokken
Leetissimo!

Post by stokken »

Hi

as your members of a alliance org its fast track really , but you will need to talk to metafly7 i belive is president of spirit?. So long its between alliance orgs we like that you do a proper goodbye to org your transfering from so we dont get any bad blood between the orgs :)

Soon as you both have talked to your org president we will invite
:apc:
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Spaceaxe and thank your for your application.

As Stokken said, you are a member of The Alliance, and, therefore, your application can be extremely fast.

We only ask that you move from your former org kindly, letting the appropriate person(s) know. If you couldn't reach that/those persons, please leave a buffered tell or a message on your org forums, or anything that works so they can be informed.

Your friends can be welcome as well, just inform your org the same way.

See you online. :)