GrizzlyCats Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Grizzlycat
Baby Leet

GrizzlyCats Application

Post by Grizzlycat »

Hi my name is GrizzlyCat and I've recently returned to AO. My two main characters that I'll be playing on are Irel, my level 71 MA, And also Grizzlycat my level 25 enforcer. The reasons I'm interested in joining a org is mainly because I have never gotten very far in this game, at level 71 I'm not sure what to do, it's hard for me to find teams and what not so I usually just spend my time blitzing missions.

I would very much like to be a part of your organisation, I will do my best to contribute, help others, and stay active. I am a fr00b but I would love to participate in any Org events and I will stay active in the community.

If you consider taking me in, send a tell to Irel :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: GrizzlyCats Application

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Grizzlycat and welcome to APs forums and also welcome back to AO.

Please read and agree to the Code of Conduct and general Org behavior/language guidelines here:
In game you can find AP members at our org spot Vanguards ramp just a wee bit west of Old Athens grid. Any member can invite you to our guest chat so we can get to know you, also you can ask in Clan OOC if any AP members are around.

You can also ask in chat for an officer and let them know you need an interview. Officers are busy though, so just be warned that an interview might take a day or two to organize.

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2

Cheers

Reaper
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Grizzlycats and thank your for posting your application. :)

Reapermann already provided all the info needed, but feel free to ask if you have any question, and see you online.

At what time(s) do you play?
Grizzlycat
Baby Leet

Post by Grizzlycat »

I typically play during the afternoon and evening, I live in the central time zone, most days I will likely be online:) When are most of the officers online? I had trouble finding someone to interview, mainly because it was too early.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Some officers are on Summer vacation at the moment. Most are there in the end of the afternoon and first part of the night GMT. Later, around 2 in the mroning GMT, Noobas who is in Australia will be there.

We're currently working to have more officers available in all times zones. It should be done soon.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Post by Reapermann »

Not be nagging but please reply that you have read and agree to our CoC :)
Grizzlycat
Baby Leet

Post by Grizzlycat »

I have read and agreed to your COC^^ I'm very sorry for not replying. I'll be online in just a minute to see if any officers are online