Keepboy quick and dirty totw twink ?

A place to discuss and compare items, armors, weapons, etc., and see how to combine them
senare
Strong Leet

Keepboy quick and dirty totw twink ?

Post by senare »

Humn i need some thing so i came up with this ... får from perfect but i guessing good enough ... Auno setup

Tier for AC soti for dmg and some nr from the rings ..add some HP and .. Done?

Should be some better headgear though ??

Clan Pads IF i can be bothered later as well as better ncu maybe the s7 dmg ncu
senare
Strong Leet

Re: Keepboy quick and dirty totw twink ?

Post by senare »

Updated with perks & imps ... id recon ql100 be doable ...

For helmet there is Infantery helmet if i can find one or CAS ... might even go with Jobe one ?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

Whats with the gear for 2004?

This will outperform a 140 longsword substantially: http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=246715

I'd go:

pen ofab arms/legs/chest (leg for evade close and melee init)

then just use predator in hands/hat/feet... that's easymode if you ask me, you get inits, evades a bit of HP/nanopool which is good for getting buffed.

other parts look fine. ya S7 dmg NCU for sure, the dark mems or whatever you got there are pretty low NCU and they really aren't that good. good at level 21-30, not at 60. aim to get 500 comp lit, then slot in 150 NCU in deck 2, a morphing mem in deck 1, and deck 5/6 I'd go slightly lower QL NCU so you can swap em, basically a hardcore for buffing, and a lowish compiler.

The idea is that if you are actually wanting NR, then a compiler works really well with fractured nightmares+morphing mem.

Also, check support brain - it'll have NR/better nanoskills.
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Malosar
Maxi Leet

Post by Malosar »

Maybe because that auno version doesn't have the update that shows it can be used by Keeper now?
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

patch notes are available...

use this:

https://aoitems.com/home/
senare
Strong Leet

Post by senare »

Yeah fair enough but as i already stated i am a bit slow so i prolly started this in 2004 or so alas i already have soti and T1 ...

Anyways an update config
noobas
Leetissimo!

Post by noobas »

that looks decent.

QL 150 keeper chest will be a stretch... but it might be possible. if you do it I'd love to see a setup for it.

I'll tell ya right now though, that you might be better off not trying to go with evades. Like, you might be able to do evades, but your agg def bar will always be around 50-55% in order to keep panther at 1/1.

if you can get 3k-3.5k AC's you might find that you mitigate enough damage to not worry about the mobs that (would miss you with evades), i.e. you might be able to twink evades enough that some low mobs miss you - BUT even if they hit you they only do 10-12 damage anyway, in which case, you could have put those slots towards something that you for sure can use, stuff like melee init for example.

The beauty of melee init is it makes NR and your AAD more powerful, and since you'll have a decent chunk of AAD (self buffs+gear+arm slots) then the further you can slide the aggro bar the more AAD matters, NR, similarly is much more effective lower on the slider.

My point is, be wary of trying to do too much. IP is tight at 60, especially if you over-IP nanoskills and other dark blue stuff like CL/nanopool/intel/sense/psych...