New application Toxifixie

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
toxifixie
Baby Leet

New application Toxifixie

Post by toxifixie »

Hi,

my name is Filip (28) from Prague, Czech republic, time zone UTC+2.

I joined back to Anarchy online few days ago after having long time break. Searching the web I realized you guys are pretty active so I`ve decided to make an application.

My main is 219/30 fixer called Toxifixie. Other than that I have twinked 150 trader which I play alot in BS nowadays (nick: Toxah) and 150 MA twink for sec10. I used to play in org Czech Anarchy with my m8s from CZ but these days they are not active anymore.

ATM my goal would be to finish fixer and build him towards 220 pvp since I am focused mainly on pvp.

In AP org I am looking for an opportunity to be part of an active field of players.
150 BS / tower wars and 220 pvp / pvm.

Thank you for reading and an answer.

Regards
Filip
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: New application Toxifixie

Post by Ultra »

Hello Toxifixie
Welcome to AP forums

We talked last night at OAG.

Like that you are a big fan of PVP we need that in AP :)

please review our code of conduct here: http://www.athenpaladins.org/forums/vie ... p?f=8&t=69

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Ultri
Twadah
Jaycrat
Nic

If we are not online you can always look for us at our spot near Old-Athen grid is under that big sign thats read "VANGUARDS"

Hope to see you ingame soon

Ultri
¯\_(ツ)_/¯