Keurig application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Rauschen
Baby Leet

Keurig application

Post by Rauschen »

Hello folks, this is Keurig, and I'd like to join your fine establishment.

I've been playing on and off since actually, launch day. Spent quite a few years away on my current hiatus, but the new of the revitalized client and community brought me back. There is just something about AO that no game has every duplicated.

I've actually always played Omni. No particular reason, was just were I started and it's less work to stick with what you know, but when I came back, I found the Omni community to be almost non-existent, outside of hard core PVP, which is not my thing.

In looking around for active communities, I was blown away by Athens Paladins. You folks just seem to have an incredible environment for fostering a positive, helpful, fun atmosphere, and it's something I'd like to be a part of.

My time zone is US PST or -8 GMT I am usually online (During this time)

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)
I actually love it. A lot of work went into putting that together and ensuring the kind of environment you've worked to create.

Rauschen: MP 167/15ish Omni
Keurig: Crat 17/3 Clan

I am a bit of an altoholic, so there are an assortment of little lowbie projects. I spun up Keurig to level and see the Clan experience. I'm not tied to keeping Rauschen Omni either, but from what I read, changing sides at that level can be tough faction wise.

More than anything, I am looking for some nice people to sometimes run some content, maybe raid a little here and there, explore a bit here and there, or even just chat with a bit while I noodle around soloing something.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Keurig application

Post by noobas »

Howdy Keurig

Welcome to AP forums

Please join our chat relay in game /tell bobsan !join, or ask an AO in clan ooc

We can finish processing your app in game.

In general, you can do a side swap - you don't even need a premium side change (that goes all the way up to QL 220).

Just hunt around the superior shop for a clan side app of the appropriate level. They ARE available, but just requires some time to find, usually.

Of course, you can just level up your clan char and that is fine too.

see you in game,

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln