Guardiaomi-1 application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
mithrado
Baby Leet

Guardiaomi-1 application

Post by mithrado »

Hi all,
My main alt name is Guardiaomi-1, I first started around 2007 and came back to AO two months ago. I joined the Creddit Allied org (from reedit) with some nice people, but they don't have critical mass for raid / pvp / pvm. I usually prefer to play in weekends, but I can join pre-planned stuff on weeks nights, I am based in the UK (GMT +1), but my mother tongue is Portuguese. I like doing anything in OA, and I'm looking forward to get some clan sites back. I don't have any omni chars. My main is Guardiaomi-1 and focusing in built him as a Trade skiller and DD and I just acquired the Xan expansion. I just wish to conclude saying why I want to join this org. AP is old and active org and I just need some friends to play with.

Guardiaomi-1 (215/21/58 Engineer)
Mith~ (~180/?/? Keeper)
Mithus-1 (168/0 Agent)

I agree to your COC.
Cheers,
Mith
Twangleman
Leet

Re: Guardiaomi-1 application

Post by Twangleman »

Hai Guard

You have come to the right place, I'll catch you ingame :)