Application for Vima

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Vima
Baby Leet

Application for Vima

Post by Vima »

Hello,

After posting my intrest in joining an active guild on AO forums I almost instantly got a friendly reply from one of Your members this ticked my intrest so I went over here and did some browsing.

What I have found was so mutch to my liking that I decided to make an Application.

My main toon is a lvl208 crat (Vima) With 21 Alien Levels.

I have been playing AO on and off from the day servers went live.

My alts are plentyfull and range from lvl40 to lvl161.

I will here mention my doctor: Dokn (lvl161) my Agent: Daggry(lvl125) and my MA: Trultelure(lvl114)

I usually play some during the day and some during the evening. I have to earn a RL living as well as taking care of my Family, so I do not always have time for lenghty raids.

By nature I am kind, helpfull and a bit naggy.

Look forward to hearing from you

/Vima
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Vima

Post by noobas »

AHAHHAHHAHA

What a great, honest app.

Welcome to AP forums,

I responded to your post on AO forums - so I'm happy that you took a look here.

Please have a look at our Code of conduct here:

Our Code of Conduct and also org Chat recommendations are there: In game, you can find AP's (some AFK) at vanguards ramp beside OAG in Old Athens.

If you don't get a response there, please holler for an AP to send you a chat relay invite on Clan OOC (if they say I don't know how to do it, it's simply !invite Vima in org chat...)

Once you're in the bot, please introduce yourself and you're welcome to join in any relevant activities.

You're welcome to request an interview from an officer - we are usually able to process applications within a day or two.

Welcome back, and hope to see you in game!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln