Application for Inglorius

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Inglorius
Baby Leet

Application for Inglorius

Post by Inglorius »

Hi all,

I am looking to join Athen Paladins. The character name is Inglorius, a level 106 crat.

I first saw your advertisement in the official AO forum and thought the Paladins were the perfect organization for me.

My time zone is EST.

My play times are mostly Mon-Thursd: 20:30 EST - 22:30; Friday-Sat: 21:00 - 1:00AM

I play on and off since about 2006 but i have no character higher than 178ish. Came back recently after 2-3 years break.

Oh and i ve read the CoC and i agree!

Have a nice day and hopefuly see you guys in game :)
Last edited by Inglorius on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Inglorius

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Inglorius and welcome to the Athen Paladins forums. Also welcome back to AO.

You have stated that you agree to our CoC which is great. Now to meet you in game. You can ask a member for a guest chat invite into our org bot (Bobsan), they are easy to locate some might be taking a well rewarded break from fighting mobs and Omnis :) Members can be found at Vanguards ramp just a few steps west from the Old Athens grid. Once in the guest chat you can meet members and might even do some adventuring together.

Next step after that is for some officers to meet with you and have a brief interview.
Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Tardskiller
Twadah
Ultri

Cheers

Reaper