Meemers App

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Meemers
Baby Leet

Meemers App

Post by Meemers »

My time zone is US Eastern or -5 GMT I am usually online (During this time)

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

My Characters:

Meemers - Meta-Physicist 220/20/57 Clan

It would be an honor to be apart of your family. I am still very new to AO and during my time here I have gotten to know one of your members very well. The member I am referring to is Distinctive. Great player and great guy!! If he is any indication of the quality of players you have in AP, then I would love to be apart of that team.

A bit about me:

I am a very easy going guy, who loves to help out where I can and meet new people while shooting some pixels:) I have been playing MMO's for over 15 years. Even though I have only been playing AO for about a month and a half, I have experience in MMO's. Prior games I have played are Eq, EQ2, Vanguard SOH, and WoW.

I am a 30 year old graphic designer who when he is not working loves to be out on his bike or running. This year has been a big year for me, because I am training for my first Ironman next year.

I can't wait to meet more friendly AP members and be apart of this great Org!

See you in Rubi Kai

-Meemers
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Meemers App

Post by Ultra »

Hello Meemers

Happy to hear you like to join us and saw that you allready read our CoC.

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Crazi / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Crazienfo
Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima
Chrisax / Mekanos
Bustercratty / Besaidbuster
Jetson / Politico / Noobastank / front242
Grind42 / Bobdc / Bobdc2
Ultri
Twadah
Jaycrat
Nic

If we are not online you can always look for us at our spot near Old-Athen grid is under that big sign thats read "VANGUARDS" for invite to orgchat.

Hope to see you ingame soon

Ultri
¯\_(ツ)_/¯