Zenofs Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zenof
Baby Leet

Zenofs Application

Post by Zenof »

Hi there everyone. My name is Zenof and i am relatively new to AO. i have only been playing a week or so and i am loving it so far. My spouse kitsune1982 and I both play this and we are having a great time. He told me about Athen Paladins and I am applying to the org so I can join him in the org. I have 2 characters, Yugon and Fonez and I am planning to eventually get to endgame.
I have read the AP charter code of conduct and rules and I agree to be bound to them. I dont really know what to say here, just that I hope I am accepted and hope to make a lot of friends. I am looking for an org which is dynamic, friendly and like a family and I do not seek material rewards or 'sign on bonuses', as i believe family and friendship is far more rewarding. =3 Thank you for reading my application and I hope to see you in game!

-Zenof Yugon

My two chars are these -

Yugon - Solitus Soldier level 9
Fonez - Solitus Engineer level 5 =D>
Backstabbah
Maxi Leet

Re: Zenofs Application

Post by Backstabbah »

Hey there! Thank you for also having in interest in Athen Paladins, as your spouse is already accepted to become a member, we can fast track your application.

You can find any of our members online, usually around Old Athens Grid, at the big Vanguards ramp, thats where we like to hangout and they can get you invited to the guest channel, and hopefully an Officer to assist in inviting you quickly :)

Also, I am currently not playing Deadwreck, but I am online with Woeohohohoh. Just copy/paste that name, I know its a lot of ohs lol

Best Regards,
Drew
Rocts - MA // Backstabbah - Shade // Deadwreck - Enf
Tower War and PvP Perfectionist
Come Check Out My Live Stream @Twitch.TV!
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Zenof :) Welcome on our forums!

Backstabbah already said all. So you can also contact me online for an invite.
Chrisax
President

Post by Chrisax »

He is back on a new character called Zoqi