Zerotool Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Zerotool
Little Leet

Zerotool Application

Post by Zerotool »

Hello everyone, My name is Zerotool, ive started playing this game since 5 days ago right after readed all quests how play with agent so on;) I Like this game very nice one spending time in here is awesome, But I was alone then I read forums.anarchy-online.com saw there a lot orgs but there was req to join guilds, Then I saw a AP general and he say there no req to join us, so I decied to apply here my reason to join you guys I don't want be alone )) I'm sure we gonna be good friends
=
My time zone is GMT+4 I am usually online During this time when I'm free I play AO
I fully agree to your COC
I only started agent opi lvl 25 and planning play with it a lot later maybe i'll make alts ) I'm clan
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Zerotool Application

Post by Boomer »

Hi Zero, you were team with me in Nasc. I'm glad you read what I told you to and applied for AP. There is no better org to be in for anyone especially newbies than Athen Paladins. Hang tight and I will send you a guest invite, if I'm not online you can look for any member of AP in Old Athens around the grid.