Application for Mobiusone

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Mobiusone
Baby Leet

Application for Mobiusone

Post by Mobiusone »

Hey guys

I started playing AO back in 2007 before upgrading to paid in 2008, ive been playing on and off ever since. i came back for the new engine. I have:
- 210 (omw to 220) Agent
- 150 Soldier (Next to go to 220)
- 150 MA
- 121 Enforcer
- 71 NT

I was a member of Regulators in Alliance, when i got a message over alliance chat for Beast raid. Despite being quite newb and having no idea, Ultri guided me to Pande platform, then healed me all the way to Beast lawn. It was his actions and awesome attitude to the game that made it an easy choice to want to join AP. Mongorrean and Xxyranis also got me a free Xan upgrade device over alliance chat.

Ive always thought AO was the best online community ive ever seen, everyone is so nice and theres so few trolls. So when i read the CoC and what AP was all about i knew this org was the right one for me.

So if you ever need ES, FG, SFA, IC 99% of the time im MP Doc. Can also MP Trader and do 131s so yeah just send me a tell /mobiusone
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application for Mobiusone

Post by Reapermann »

Awesome Mobiusone and welcome back to AO and welcome to AP :)
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Application for Mobiusone

Post by Ultra »

:embarassed:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯