Cheezema Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Cheezewhiz
Baby Leet

Cheezema Application

Post by Cheezewhiz »

I've had a hard time catching you guys the past few days for guestchat so i'd like to remove my application and try to find one more during the times I play. Thanks for the opportunity and I got a chance to chat a little bit with some members. Good luck raiding!
Last edited by Cheezewhiz on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomer
The Boom

Re: Cheezema Application

Post by Boomer »

Hey Cheeze, thank you for your interest in Athen Paladins. Please feel free to ask for an officer to get you an invite to guest chat. When we aren't busy we usually hang out by Vangaurds in OA by the grid.

Thank you for reading and agreeing to our CoC.
Chrisax
President

Re: Cheezema Application

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Cheezema and welcome to our forums :)

So, our list of officers for recruitment was just being redone during a few hours, and Boomer couldn't post it. Here it is now, and this is how to contact us in-game:

So, in the game, meet us: please join our guest channel so we can talk together and meet. To do that, you can contact any AP member or officer, and tell him/her you posted and application and ask for a guest channel invite. You'll find usually AP's at the Vanguards big building ramp near Old Athen grid.

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, send a /tell to some officer or members (only a few names here), the first name is usually the most played character

- noobasdoc/ politico / tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- Boomer / Bloodstripe / Iwojima / Shelbycobra
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
- Twangleman / Twadah
- Cherib / Jacythna
- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring
- Chrisax (org leader)

See you online ! :)