Application: Flyinpastyou

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
tydollarsign
Baby Leet

Application: Flyinpastyou

Post by tydollarsign »

Hey guys, my name is Tyler... i'm interested in joined Athen Paladins! My journey with AO begin somewhere in mid 2004, of course with breaks on and off but i always seemed to come back.

I am looking for an org where I can bring another asset too by helping others , and genuinely have fun playing the game with good people, as well as learning along the way.

Time zone is US -5 GMT - Online could be at anytime...

I agree in full to your COC rules. - (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

The character I am applying for is my main Flyinpastyou 220/23/67 ... I have other characters I will bring over as well.

Thank you for the opportunity.
noobas
Leetissimo!

Re: Application: Flyinpastyou

Post by noobas »

Howdy and welcome to AP forums

Thanks for choosing AP!

Please try to join our chatbot so the rest of the application can proceed.

Try to find an AP near vanguards ramp (org spot), or ask on Clan OOC for an invite to bobsan (the chat relay).

Once in the bot you can introduce yourself, mention you're a new applicant and request an interview if you see an administrator.

Good luck!

Noobas
" I Don't Like That Man. I Must Get To Know Him Better." -Abraham Lincoln
Chrisax
President

Re: Application: Flyinpastyou

Post by Chrisax »

Hello Tyler :)

If you can't find an AP for a bot/chat invite, send a /tell to some officer or members (only a few names here), the first name is usually the most played character

- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
- Twangleman / Twadah
- Cherib / Jacythna
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- noobasdoc/ politico / tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
- Chrisax (org leader)