Application for Comigo

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Comigo
Baby Leet

Application for Comigo

Post by Comigo »

Hi,

Would like to join AP because im bored to play solo and want someone to talk to while doing dailies or w/e. Been playing AO since 2007 and have around 30ish toons but most are inactive. I'm in GMT+1 timezone and usually play after work around 6-10 pm and more over the weekends. Have read coc and org chat rules and agree with them.

My main is Lopov (220 CRAT) and he is in my farming org Privacy Invaders and I'd like to keep him there. Toons i'd like to enter AP with are:

Comigo 200 ENF
Doktorbig 200 DOC
Tutach 171 MP
Popravljac 150
Madionicar 149 NT
Gangepar 187 ENG
Skrivena 176 SHA
Pacijent 100 ENF
Reno 100 ENG

Thats about it, have a bunch more alts but they are mosty mules/buffing toons. Have one full and one sloob acc, many froobs and share another full with my brother (I pay for all of them :cry:). He is unavailable right now but when he comes back he will probably want to join ap also.
wiisper
Strong Leet

Re: Application for Comigo

Post by wiisper »

Hi Comigo, welcome to our forums.

Thanks for reading the CoC and agreeing to it. Next step will be to get you invited to the guest chat on Bobsan. You can find our members usually chilling at Vanguards ramp in Old Athens, just a few steps west of the OA grid. Ask any member there for a guest chat invite.

Then we can get to meet you and you may ask an officer for an interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and such the interview could take 1-3 days so please do not give up :)

Some of the officers you might be able to contact are:

- noobasdoc/ politico / tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
- Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
- Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
- Twangleman / Twadah
- Cherib / Jacythna
- Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
- Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
- Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
- shacode/codeish/codemanforce
- crazi / crazigank / galehus / stokken / crazidoctor / forsikring

We look forward to talking to you soon :)