Sussiex Application

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
Sussiex
Baby Leet

Sussiex Application

Post by Sussiex »

Hello,

My name is Sussiex. I have just returned to the game after a break of ~2 years and am looking for an org to join. My character by the name is currently only level 6, seeing as I'm getting a feel for the game again. I quit in the past due to the org I was in falling apart, thus leaving me alone and quite bored.

While I have just returned and have been a player for years off and on, I'm only on a froob account. I can't locate the information to my account from the last time I played, otherwise I would've used that.. I would like to pay to play the game again and enjoy the expansions AO has to offer, but I want to get on my feet again and meet some fun people to play with.

I do agree to the Terms and Conditions/Code of Conduct for the org, and would greatly enjoy the chance to play with such a large community. Thank you :)
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Sussiex Application

Post by Reapermann »

Hello Sussiex and thank you for choosing AP as your prospective org.

Next step would be to join our chat bot as a guest to meet you online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at Vanguard ramp just a few steps west of the Old Athens grid. If you can not find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

Next an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties it may take up to a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can try to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax (org leader)

Cheers, Reaper