Application CheckSix

You are new to Athen Paladins or AO; you want to JOIN AP; you are unsure of what to do; you don't know what to read first, or where to post in; you have just too many questions; you are a bit lost… Find explanations and advice in this forum, and post here; we'll help! Note: due to the increase of commercial or illegal spam, we will ask you to register before you post here. Sorry for this inconvenience.
CheckSix
Baby Leet

Application CheckSix

Post by CheckSix »

Hello Athens Paladins.
I first played AO at release during 2001 it was my first mmorpg and it's had a soft spot in my heart ever since. (unparalleled depth and Excel spreadsheet meta ;)

I have re-subbed and played several times since then on different accounts. My first guild was Clan Anarchist Syndicate a semi RP guild that had an armor set named after it (CAS armor).
I was never a hardcore end game player in AO since the game offered so much more than just grinding end-game raids. Though I've played very hardcore in other different mmorpgs.
This is unfortunately still the only account i still remember my login details to which contains a level 217 pistol adventurer and a level 160 something MA.

About myself: I'm 38 years old from Sweden currently working as a systems engineer.

About my character:
Character name: CheckSix
Adventurer: 217/*/* Don't remember off the top of my head.
(I always wanted to make an assault rifle solja though i've heard only SMG are viable)

My Timezone is GMT+1 and i will usually be online after 18:00 hours weekdays.

I fully agree to your COC (listed here viewtopic.php?f=8&t=69)

AP seems to be the biggest and most active guild in AO and i hope i can become part of it as the lack of interaction with other players is usually what makes me leave the game.
Ultra
Champion Leet

Re: Application CheckSix

Post by Ultra »

Tjena och välkommen till AP Forums ;-)

Next step would be to join our chat bot as a guest to meet you online. Any member can invite you to guest chat. You can usually find AP members hanging out at Vanguard ramp just a few steps west of the Old Athens grid. If you can not find a member you can try Clan OOC to see if any AP members are on.

Next an officer will contact you for a brief interview. As our officers can be busy with raids and other duties it may take up to a few days to contact you.

Some of the officers you can try to contact are:

Toughcrat / Reapermann / Carequinha / Toughenf
Malosar / Malomech / Malofu / Malorawr
Crazi / Crazigank / Galehus / Stokken / Crazidoctor / Forsikring
Ustarlen / Bellorum / Laning
Twangleman / Twadah
Cherib / Jacythna
Wiisper / Wiinurse / Elisiss
Ultri/ Ultrader / Redcurry
Noobasdoc/ Politico / Tankngank (especially Australian / Pacific time zone)
and of course
Chrisax

Hope to see you ingame soon

/Ultra
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reapermann
Leetissimo!

Re: Application CheckSix

Post by Reapermann »

Hi Checksix welcome back to AO and to the Paladins forums. Ultra has covered it all so looking forward to seeing you in game. :)

Cheers,

Reaper